- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Last updated: May/06/2020.
- Arturo Romay Music LLC, the owner of the website ArturoRomay.com is based in Florida, USA, thereafter called “us”, “we”, or “our”. This website, arturoromay.com is thereafter called the “Site” or “Website”.
- This page informs you of the policies of this website regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection and Use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name, business name, phone number, physical address, internet protocol (IP) address, and email address (“Personal Information”).
- Our Website is not intended to be accessed or used by children under the age of thirteen, and such use is prohibited. No one under the age of 13 should provide any Personal Information or use our public discussion areas, forums or chats. Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to make purchases through the Services. If, notwithstanding these prohibitions, your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion areas, consequences may occur that are not intended for children (for example, they may receive unsolicited messages from other parties).
- The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using arturoromay.com, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account. We do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s account. We will promptly delete information associated with any account if we obtain actual knowledge that the account is associated with a registered user who is not at least eighteen years old.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Third Party Tracking Tools
- As mentioned above, we use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- We and our third party vendors like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the following link: https://support.google.com/ads#topic= (that is the general overview page) or you may visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7029158?hl=en&ref_topic=704899 for the ads settings. You may also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. You may find this add-on at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. For further information about Cookies click here.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
You may opt out of receiving any information from us by contacting us at ArturoRomayMusic@gmail.com or by using the Opt-Out Link provided to you in our E-Mails.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
- Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information: You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your personal information. Please send us your requests to ArturoRomayMusic@gmail.com.
except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
May, 6, 2020 – Palm Beach, Florida, USA